Botanical Name - (Matricaria chamomilla)
Part of plant used - Flowers
German Chamomile has all the properties of Roman Chamomile but is more intense. This oil is not suitable for children.
- for peace in turmoil situations
- for soothing
- Relief from arthritis, fibrositis and rheumatism - massage, bath
- Digestive problems - indigestion, dyspepsia or colic - massage
- Cough of bronchitis and symptoms of laryngitis, and sinus - vaporizer, bath and steam inhalation
- Relieves the symptoms of psoriasis - massage
- Do not take internally
- Do not give to children
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor.