Botanical Name - (Eucalyptus polybractea)
Part of plant used - Leaf and twig
Eucalyptus is very popular as an antiseptic worldwide. It is sweet smelling and is a top note. It is without peer as an antiseptic and decongestant and can be used many ways.
- to gain more energy
- to gain freedom from disease
- Relief of symptoms of colds and respiratory problems - vaporization and steam inhalation
- Bronchial coughs, and congested sinuses - as above
- Skin infections and wounds - direct application - (5 drops in 10ml of carrier oil)
- Cystitis - topical application
- Temporary relief of arthritis and rheumatism - massage, bath
- Temporary relief of headaches - temple and head massage
- Do not take internally - if swallowed, go to a doctor or hospital immediately. Do not induce vomiting. Give water.