Botanical Name - (Pelargonium graveolens)
Part of plant used - leaves
Geranium was used one to protect one’s home from evil spirits. Today it is thought to have special healing properties for women and women’s problems. It is a rosy scented oil with a rich bouquet. Geranium is a middle note oil.
- to gain emotional balance
- to become connected with nature
- creates harmony
- Aids depression - massage, vaporizer, bath
- Infections -warm compress, topical
- Normalizes the oil production in skin - good for over oily or combination skins - add to skin or facial oil
- PMS - massage
- Acne - topical in base cream
- Hot flushes - massage
- Stress/anxiety - bath, massage or vaporizer
- Do not take internally.
- Do not use on red or inflamed skin.
- Some people are sensitive to this oil - do a patch test first.