Botanical Name - (Salvia officinalis)
Part of plant used - wood
Sage has many emotional and physical benefits and has been used for many years as a culinary herb. It has antiseptic, astringent and anti-spasmodic properties which help in the treatment of sinus, colds, coughs, diarrhoea.
- to generate breakthrough and creative thoughts
- to cleanse your body and environment.
- Stress, tension and mild anxiety - vapouriser, bath, massage
- Fluid retention - bath, massage
- Liver tonic - massage, bath
- Tinea - topical application
- PMS - massage, bath
- Do not take internally.
- Do not use if you are epileptic, or suffer from convulsions.