Nicabate Patch Clear 21mg 14 Patches
Nicabate Patch Clear is part of a program designed to support your wish to stop smoking. The Programme contains three steps which you will need to follow, starting with Step 1, then Step 2, then Step 3. Each step has its own strength of Nicabate Clear. The patches are designed to supply your body with the correct amount of nicotine, which decreases as you go from Step 1 to Step 3.
Apply one patch to the skin once a day, preferably on waking. Nicabate Clear Patches are intended to be used for 24 hours but can be removed before bedtime (after 16 hours)if preferred.
Contact your doctor before use if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding;
- Have high blood pressure that is not controlled;
- Have a stomach ulcer;
- Have kidney or liver disease;
- Have an overactive thyroid or adrenal gland cancer;
- Use insulin for diabetes.
- Do not use unless a doctor has told you if you:
- Have had a heart attack or stroke;
- Have circulation problems.
- Do not use: If you are under 12 years of age;
- The blister or foil is broken.