Nurofen 200 mg
Nurofen 200 mg Tablets offer an effective relief from pain.
What this medicine is used for:
For the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
- – Headache.
- – Migraine Headache.
- – Tension Headache.
- – Back Pain.
- – Muscular Pain.
- – Cold & Flu Symptoms.
- – Period Pain.
- – Dental Pain.
- – Sinus Pain.
- – Arthritic Pain.
- – Reduces fever.
Do not use if the blister foil is broken on first opening.
Per taplet: Ibuprofen 200mg
Take with water. Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
Take with water.
Store below 25°C.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and can increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Do not use if:
– you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
– you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
– for more than 3 days at a time.
– if you have asthma.
– if you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
– in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
– in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
– if you are taking medicine regularly.
– if you are aged 65 years or older.
– in children under 7 years of age.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you have an allergic reaction to Nurofen 200 mg