This herb is obtained from a vine native to the highlands of the Peruvian Amazon. The Peruvian Indians have used cats claw for many years to treat many health problems.
How It May Benefit You
- boosts immune and digestive functioning
- bowel problems
- may help people with AIDS, cancer, tumours or ulcers
- offers additional support for patients going through chemotherapy
- helps to prevent Atherosclerosis
- inhibits abnormal Blood Clotting
- may help to prevent Heart Attack
- can minimise the effects of Smoking
- can aid Crohn’s disease
WARNING: Herbs should only be used under the supervision of an experienced herbalist or naturopath experienced in herbs.
Do not use during pregnancy.