Botanical Name – (juniperus virginiana; cedrus atlantica)
Part of plant used – Twig/wood
Cedarwood has properties which aid in the balancing of oil producing ducts in the skin. It was used in the ancient Egyptian times by beauticians as a preserver. Cedarwood has a dry, woody aroma which has a restful yet strong effect on its users.
- for the relief of stress or tension
- for comfort, stability and emotional strength
- soothing and calming effects
- Temporary relief from bronchial cough – inhalation, vaporizer
- Catarrh – inhalation, vaporizer, chest massage
- Congestion – inhalation, vaporizer, chest massage
- Vaginal itching (external) – topical application
- Dry skin – massage
- Oily skin – topical in a cream
- Oily dandruff – scalp massage
- Do not take internally
- Do not give to children
- Do not use if pregnant.