Botanical Name – (Eucalyptus polybractea)
Part of plant used – Leaf and twig
Eucalyptus is very popular as an antiseptic worldwide. It is sweet smelling and is a top note. It is without peer as an antiseptic and decongestant and can be used many ways.
- to gain more energy
- to gain freedom from disease
- Relief of symptoms of colds and respiratory problems – vaporization and steam inhalation
- Bronchial coughs, and congested sinuses – as above
- Skin infections and wounds – direct application – (5 drops in 10ml of carrier oil)
- Cystitis – topical application
- Temporary relief of arthritis and rheumatism – massage, bath
- Temporary relief of headaches – temple and head massage
- Do not take internally – if swallowed, go to a doctor or hospital immediately. Do not induce vomiting. Give water.