Botanical Name – (Cymbopogon citratus)
Part of plant used – herb
Lemon Grass oil is a light top note with a strong tangy, sweet, citrusy aroma. Quite often used in vaporizers to create uplifting smells. This oil is usually accepted and liked by most people and can be used in public places.
- enlivens senses
- vitality increases
- helps to take a new approach
- Temporary relief from headaches – massage on temples head, neck and shoulders, vaporizer
- Muscular aches and pains – massage, bath
- Digestive system – massage, vaporizer, bath
- Fatigue – bath, vaporizer, massage
- Jet lag – inhalation on tissue, compress, bath
- Infections – inhalation, massage, topical, vaporizer, bath
- Do not take internally.
- If you have sensitive skin – do a patch test first.