Botanical Name – (Rosmarinus officinalis)
Part of plant used – herb
Rosemary essential oil has a very strong and distinctive aroma which has been used by many people burning the midnight oil. It helps to keep alert and focussed on the task at hand. Rosemary is ideal for students studying for exams or finishing assignments, for shiftworkers or anybody else needing focus. It also keeps the memory functioning properly.
- to become focussed on important things to you
- to be awake to coincidences and possibilities
- to increase your memory and perception
- Relief from muscular aches and pains – massage, compress, bath
- Temporary relief form headaches – massage, bath, vapouriser
- Stress, tension and mild anxiety – vapouriser, bath, massage
- Chest infections and respiratory conditions – massage, compress
- Rheumatism and gout – massage, compress, bath
- Cold and sinus – inhalation
- Asthma – massage (not inhalation)
- Hair loss – scalp massage
- Lethargy – massage, bath
- Do not take internally.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure or epileptic.