Botanical Name – (Thymus vulgaris)
Part of plant used – herb
Thyme is an anti-infectious oil, and is very potent initially. It can also be used as a household disinfectant and a home deodoriser. You can use the oil in any number of ways for excellent results.
- helps concentration
- to focus on getting powerful results
- to help your body’s immune system
- Colds, flu, catarrh, sinus,coughs, asthma – inhalation and vapouriser
- Laryngitis, sore throats – inhalation, vapouriser, topical
- Flatulence and dyspepsia – massage
- Circulatory problems – massage, compress, topical
- Do not take internally.
- Can cause skin irritations in certain people – do a patch test.
- Do not use if you suffer from high blood pressure
- Adults only
- Do not use topically if pregnant.